After the hellish storm that passed through today, I wonder what shape Pound's field is going to be in tomorrow night?
After the hellish storm that passed through today, I wonder what shape Pound's field is going to be in tomorrow night?
Officially retired
Probably not a pretty sight right now to look at. I can't believe our field is in the shape it is in. I am more worried if Pound will even come out with a win this year.
I am sure though that all the players will just love swopping mud in each other's eyes tomorrow night. Cause I believe the rain is not over yet according to the weather forecast. When we played Wise I know that our boys kept yelling for some towels to wipe their eyes. Hope our staff is better prepared this week since mud will be up to their eyeballs again. Also Pound did not rotate a good football in between plays last time. Hope they will know a clean football is better than a muddy one to hand off or throw.
Yeah, it's going to be a mud bowl for sure.. should make for very interesting football game nevertheless.
Both teams will really be fighting for a win.
Officially retired
I went to pick my son up from practice today.The field was nasty.It is gonna be a good game if you like to watch um play in the mud.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
if its rainin in pound the way it has been here for the last little bit, the field is gonna be even worse!
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
going to be the mud bowl we were in when i was in 9th grade castel haha remember that game ricky ran it in for the win
ICGRM takin' over
I was there. JJK was open. I remember thinking "surely they aren't going to kick it to Hayes"
BOOM
I saw why Pound folks lament the coaching.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
It stormed horribly here today. Our power went out a couple of times and everything. I dont think that I have ever heard the wind blow like that here. Almost made me think that trees were going to start falling on my house or something. It should be a very interesting game tomorrow. I just hope it doesnt rain too much. It rained at the coeburn game last year and I almost froze to death. But I'll bring my big umbrella just in case [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Well, even if it does rain I wish both teams the best of luck!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
ya i no i was on the field and i don't no how ricky could run like he did on that kickl If you changed direction to quick you were going to fall down
ICGRM takin' over
this will turn out to be the game of the week with coeburn taking the victory 14-13.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
Bookmarks